Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Denim & Prints










Mixing prints is fun and creative. My BF (Quise) gave me this scarf, she thought it was Hideous, and I thought it had potential. I told her I was going to rock it with some jeans, and a white tank, well the plans changed. I decided to pair it with a striped light green and white shirt to give it a bold statement that says "Not everything has to match".  Dare to be Different, it worked for me! Thanks again for the scarf BF! Enjoy!!

P.S. You can't have it back, I may let you borrow it.

Be Inspired!

Outfit details-

Jeans- Express (boyfriend cut)
Shirt- Old Navy
Scarf- Old Navy
Clutch- Saks Fifth Avenue (Louis Vuitton)
Shoes- Belk (Jessica Simpson)

1 comment:

  1. This look is very nice casual look can wear to any outing! Great colors

    ReplyDelete