Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday Madness!









Is it Monday, again?!?

The weekend goes by soooo fast! Nothing beats being able to dress casual everyday at work, if it wasn't for that, I dont think I would have made it this morning. However, between all the Madness, I managed to get a couple of photos this morning. All I can say is  Thank God for Jeans and my wrinkled white shirt that doesn't look so bad on these photos after all. Enjoy!!

Have a Fantabulous week, people!

Be Inspired!

Outfit details-

Jeans- American Eagle (old)
Shirt- Forever 21
Shoes- Dillard's  (Lucky Brand)


2 comments:

  1. Love this look not to much plain and simple and sexy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!Amazing post. All dress are looking cute. There are lots of women wearing accessories like Jeans pant, Shirt and Shoes all of most uses women accessories . Great post and suggestion to select the products. All of them are looking amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete