Saturday, July 19, 2014

Hair it is!








A little rain has never hurt anyone. I managed to get a few photos done after my hair appointment and in between the rain. Anyone that knows me, know that I am also a Hair Fanatic! My stylist and I decided it was time for a NEW look, so she dyed my hair a few weeks ago. This has been a process but I can truly say, I am enjoying my new Blonde hair.  Ha! Blondes do have more fun!!!

Thank you Alicia (Nay) @The Hair Lounge for your Dedication and Hard work, you make this Blog Chic look Fabulous!

Enjoy!

Be Inspired!

Outfit details-

T-shirt- Target (graphic by Lynne Dean)
DIY jean shorts
Scarf- Old Navy
Boots- Belk







1 comment:

  1. O this look is a perfect rainy day look comfort casual and a little touch of class! Real cozy look my little girl loves those boots!!lol

    ReplyDelete